Do you know one of your best friends, who takes care of you since your birth and you can not live without it? Have some patience friends. That friend is none other than your “Heart”. Yes Heart is the best friend of every lively being on this earth. Without it’s presence we can not take even a breath and more than that we can not even think of life on this earth. It is a vital part of our body. We are very thankful to it as we can enjoy being in this world with the help of our bestie… but had we ever thought to show our gratitude towards our friend? I think more or less we have never been clicked by this idea of thanking the Heart.
Each year 17.3 million people die of cardiovascular disease. At least 80% of premature deaths from heart disease and stroke could be avoided if the main risk factors, tobacco, unhealthy diet and physical inactivity, are controlled. – World Heart Federation
On this special occasion of World Heart Day let’s reward it by following few simple Dos and Don’ts…
Must Read TEN MINUTES HEALTH SECRET
Dos & Don’ts
- Control on our eating habits.
- Stay away from fried and junk food.
- Include fresh fruits, Sprouts and vegetables in your food.
- Don’t use sugar and salt excessively.
- Stop Bad habits of Tobacco, Alcohol and Smoking.
- Keep our environment pollution free.
- Do meditation, Yoga and exercises.
- Don’t be too emotional every time. It can lead to depression.
- Take rest properly.
- Don’t use medication in every small health problem.
Image Credit: legencymedia